How to get Facebook Access Token
Facebook Access Token
To use "Social Counter" widget, you need to get Facebook Access Token to get page like counters works properly. Please follow steps below.
1. Go to developers.facebook.com and click on Log In in the top right. Log in using your personal Facebook credentials.
Note: The personal Facebook account that you use to register as a developer does not need to be associated in any way with the page or group whose posts you want to display. You can use the Access Token you receive to display the posts from any public Facebook page or open group.
Note: You cannot log in to the Developer site using a Facebook Page or Business account. You must use the username and password from your personal Facebook profile. Facebook doesn’t allow businesses to register as developers, only individuals.
2. If this is your first time signing in to the Facebook Developer portal then click on Register Now. Registering is a quick an easy process which will take less than a couple of minutes.
3. Once you created Facebook developer account. Click on "Add a New App".
4. It will open popup app options. Click on "advanced setup" link bottom of the popup.
5. Enter app name and select category then click "Create App ID".
6. Once you created an App. You will redirect to App dashboard. Click ‘Show’ button to get App secret
7. Now go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/access_token/ you will see lists of apps and copy App Token code.
8. Open Theme Setting > Social Profiles > Facebook API Settings > Facebook Access Token and paste App Token then save changes.